Equipment leasing programs need to be tailored to fit the needs of the company. Recognizing that customers have their own unique requirements, eCap Leasing, a full service equipment leasing company, offers a broad range of cost effective and flexible lease options for its customers. The following lease options are available for our customers.
Equipment We Lease
Computers and related equipment
- Computers – PCs, servers and mainframes
- Disk storage subsystems
- Tape drives
- Software and implementation services
- UPS devices
- Networking equipment and routers
- Telephone and PBX systems
- Copiers and faxes
- Laboratory test equipment
- X-ray machines
- Film processors
- Physical therapy
Material Handling and Machine Tools
- Forklifts and conveyor systems
- Robotics, lathes, drilling and welding
- Injection molding
- Textile and silk screening
Quick Lease – Application only up to $100,000
- Operating (FMV- Fair Market Value) or Capital Leases ($1 buyout option)
- No financial disclosure required by lessee
- Rapid credit approval on all applications
- Terms from 12 to 60 months
Standard Lease – up to $5,000,000
- Operating (FMV – Fair Market Value) or Capital Leases ($1 buyout option)
- Deferred start options
- Step lease payment options
- Sale-lease back options
- Ability to finance soft costs such as maintenance, installation services, consulting and taxes
- Extended credit line available
Lease Structures Available
Operating Lease – By far the most common and widely used option available, the lessee has the option to return the equipment to the lessor at the end of the term with no further obligation, restructure the lease term or hardware content at convenient points to avoid technical obsolescence or acquire at Fair Market Value. This type of lease allows the lessee to keep the asset and the corresponding liability off the balance sheet, thereby allowing the company to maintain stronger financial ratios, and enhance their borrowing capabilities. Lessor can expense the monthly lease payment thus facilitating budget planning.
Capital Lease -The optimal choice for companies seeking to use an asset for a longer period of time where eventual ownership is desired. The typical capital lease allows the lessee to purchase the asset at the lease term for $1. This lease structure does not have the flexibility of the operating lease as the asset and corresponding liability must be put on the company’s balance sheet.
End of Lease Options
Fair Market Value(FMV) – the most common option available, this allows the lessee to return the equipment without further obligation, restructure the lease term or hardware content at convenient points, or to buy the equipment at its current market value. Because the leasing company has assumed a residual value on the equipment, the lessee has had the benefit of lower lease payments for the entire term of the lease.
$1 Buyout – Also known as a capital lease, this structure is virtually identical to straight bank financing. At lease term the asset transfers ownership for $1, however the lessee has had higher monthly payments, and the flexibility to make equipment changes during the term is more difficult.
Contact eCap today at (410) 841-5490 and let our leasing specialist create a solution for you.
Call (410) 841-5490 or Contact Us for a FREE QUOTE!